Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #211
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Krissy - you're really pretty [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Gahhhhh - what a bunch of 'stunna's' we are on here [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] lol

  2. #212
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Krissy, you're lovely [img]smile.gif[/img] We have such good looking people here [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #213
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Krissy!

    You look so Cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Gets Excited Krissy's back

    Lain

  4. #214
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wonders when the pic Terry took of me will go up here* eeek I hope it doesn't turn out too bad!! :s

    xxLauren

  5. #215
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lauren [img]smile.gif[/img] :
    *wonders when the pic Terry took of me will go up here* eeek I hope it doesn't turn out too bad!! :s

    xxLauren
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm getting the pix developed tomorrow (stupid Tesco don't do 1 hour developing on a Sunday [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) so, providing that it comes out ok, I'll post it either tomorrow evening or sometime on Tuesday [img]smile.gif[/img]

    That goes for the ones that I took of Darren aswell [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #216
    Inactive Member padfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2002
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted some holiday pics some time ago, but I'm sure no-one remembers... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291418981
    That's the addy if anyone wants to see... you have to be registered to imagestation though.
    Oh, and be sure to be sitting, so you won't hurt yourselves badly when you faint [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #217
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    fd2a1d32

    L to R - Emma (I Miss You girl and NON-Darren fan *grrrr* lol), Lauren and Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Good innit?!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  8. #218
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I see, you girls look absolutely lovely. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 14, 2002 04:36 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>

  9. #219
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And now we finally know what Lauren looks like [img]smile.gif[/img] What a cutie!

  10. #220
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Lauren you look absolutely gorgeous honey and Darren most definitely should have picked you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •